Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Plz HLP!! Boyfriend likes and I dont know what to do.?

I'm 21 and my boyfriends 23. He's has this thing for , and I hate it. I've told him that it bothers me and he'll stop for a little while or at least I think he does, but then I find out he's looking at it again. The problem is I try to catch him. Every night I get home from work and I go straight to the computer and start searching the history and anything he's searched lately. I just recently downloaded a keylogger and he doesn't know about it. So the other night I came home and seen he was looking at so I opened each of of the links ( about 30-35) in a new window and left the computer on so he'd find it in the morn. when he did i woke up and asked about the being all over the computer so he would know the i knew he was looking at the , but he denied that he was looking at it and claimed he had no idea where it came from. I'm really getting tired of this and I'm considering leaving him (we've been together 2 1/2 yrs. and have a baby?) what should i do? am I crazy for trying 2 catch him looking at the ? Am I over reacting by considering leaving him? Or should I stick it out because although we do have our downfalls we do have good times together as well. I have so many thoughts and don't know what to do. PLZ HElp!

No comments:

Post a Comment