Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Does she like me..?

Well I like this girl, and went to our school's Xmas dance with her. The following weeks, after chatting endlessly until 12:30-2 AM every night (this was Winter Break lol), I told her that I liked her. Her response was "wow im surprised" and she said that she had to go to bed. The next the, she just IMs me and acts like nothing happened. We still have lonnnnnnnng chats via aim, and everything is the same as before I told her I liked her. 49/50 of my cell phone messages are from her, and my email is filled with her messages =x heck, we even started writing a story together. Still, everytime she signs onto aim, she's the one who messages me first, and sometimes she just randomly texts me on my phone. IDK if she likes me. I've told this to another friend too, and she told me to chose: have her as a really good friend, or a girlfriend. Having her as a really good friend means basically never ever losing her, but having her as a girlfriend has the risks of breaking up...and i cant chose =(

No comments:

Post a Comment