Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I have a question and I need a welder to answer it?

I'm currently taking up welder in job corps i'm almost done but my teacher told me that he would like for me to enter the advance welder program since i'm doing great work and the advance program is mainly pipe welding and it's an extra 7 weeks program but After i'm completed both basic and advance will I be able to get a job in welding with no real experience only training and i did worked a few months as a welder helper before. And yes my school tells me all the time that it's easy to get a job and about all this money I will make but i know schools lies so i would like to hear from a welder on how the job market is and abut how much I can look forward to making an hour or year and i'm from pennsylvania if that helps please real welder

No comments:

Post a Comment